Group leader: Dr. George Giaglis
Contact: Chris Kounavis
The ISTLab Wireless Research Center (ISTLab/WRC) pursues basic and applied research on areas relating to the application and exploitation of mobile, wireless, and sensor-based technologies in organizational and social contexts. The main research interests of the group engage upon the following research streams:
- Pervasive and Ubiquitous Information Systems
- Emerging Mobile Business Models
- Wireless Communities
- Mobile Advertising and Marketing
- Innovative mBusiness Applications and Services
- Mobile Supply Chain Management Optimisation
- New Mobile Work Models
- Mobile Business Strategy, Policy and Regulation
The mission of ISTLab/WRC is to promote research on mobile and wireless business through its participation in leading-edge and innovative research projects as well as the production of high-quality research results. The members of ISTLab/WRC pursue basic and applied interdisciplinary research on a multiplicity of dimensions defining the world of mobile and wireless business.
ISTLab/WRC has organized the 9th International Conference on Mobile Business / 9th Global Mobility Roundtable (Athens, June 2010) and operates the European Wireless Research portal.